Today, the turmeric has become an extremely popular spice around the world, but it originated from the Chinese, Ayurvedic, and Indian medicine. It has the high potent culinary and medicinal properties and used in the treatments of respiratory issues, skin conditions, liver diseases, cuts, sprains in muscles, wounds, and gastric issues.
Numerous studies confirmed the healing properties of the turmeric in the case of infections, inflammation, digestion problems and even cancer.
The turmeric’s health benefits are due to the active ingredient, curcumin in it, which provides antioxidants, soothes inflammation, treats microbes, and many others health issues.
It has the ability to destroy microbes, so by using it can be treated gastritis, peptic and gastric ulcers, digestive tract issues, and Helicobacter pylori.
Here are some benefits that researchers have found when investigated curcumin:
– Positively affect the cell survival, inflammation molecules, and the DNA
– Stimulate the membranes in the human cells
– Alters 160 physiological issues and 700 genes
As curcumin has anti-inflammatory properties, it also soothes osteoarthritis pain, alleviates it and improves mobility, taking 200mg of turmeric on a daily basis.
According to the experts, there are many other health issues that can be treated by turmeric, such as:
– Heart and lung problems,
– Liver and metabolic issues,
– Inflammatory problems,
– Neurological issues and autoimmune disorders,
– Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease
– Boosting the function of the brain, repairing the brain cells
– Due to its health properties, it inhibits beta-amyloid, creating plaque and interfering with this disease.
– Effectively treats all types of cancer, including lung, liver, colon, bowel, breast, and stomach cancers
The famous natural physician, Dr. William Lavalley, found that this ingredient affects cancer cells due to molecule paths, as it has the ability to destroy the cancerous cells while leaving the healthy cells unaffected, something that is different with the chemotherapy.
To enhance its properties it can be mixed with some other superpower ingredients like raw honey. This is a combination that helps digestion, fights viruses and bad bacteria and increases the number of good bacteria in the intestines.
Here you can find the recipe that unites health benefits of all these natural ingredients and represents the best natural antibiotic:
– 100 g honey
– 1 tablespoon Organic turmeric powder
– Mix the ingredients in a glass jar.
– In the case of cold or flu, take half a tablespoon of this remedy on every hour.
– The next day, the same dose is taken on every two hours.
– The third day, three times the same dose during the day.
The mixture should be melted in the mouth, and not swallow it right away, but, also can be drunk in a cup of tea or milk.