You will need:
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 garlic clove
- Peel the garlic and crush it well then mix it with the coconut oil till you get a homogenous paste.
- Garlic acts as a natural antibiotic because of allicin content. Besides, it’s rich in calcium, phosphorus and iron.
- These substances help healing herpes, treat heart illness, rheumatism, diabetes and bronchitis.
- However, coconut oil is rich in triglycerides, which helps to strengthen the immune system.
- Furthermore, coconut oil is rich in lauric acid and capric acid, substances which have antiviral, antimicrobial and antifungal properties.
How you can use this remedy
Apply a thin layer of this paste over the affected area, and if it stings which means that the remedy is doing its effect. Let it act for five minutes then wash it with cold water.
It’s really helpful to use it 5 times during 12 hours.